Saturday, July 9, 2016

It Takes a Village

How you can help bring my family home.

There is SO MUCH that I want to tell you about the adoption process, and don’t worry!  I plan to answer lots of questions in another blog post coming soon.  But first, I want to answer one major question that people are asking:  How can I help support your adoption?

Well, thanks for asking!  Here are a few ways you can help support my adoption TODAY!

1.       Pre-order a tee-shirt.


Want to look good and change the world?  Just send me an email and I’ll give you all the information you need on how to purchase this personalized adoption tee-shirt.


2.      Make a one-time donation or become a monthly sponsor.



Did you know that for just $20 a month, you can provide for one child’s adoption fees?  For just $40 a month, you can send her to school.  A one-time gift of $80 provides her with a bed while a few people chipping in $500 provides for connecting power to her home.

Whether you can give a one-time gift of $10 or a commitment for $100 a month, your donation is SO important to me.  No donation is too small!  To give securely online, Click here:

Don’t want to transfer money online?  No problem!  Just send me an email (erinahiggins@gmail.com) and I’ll get you information on donating in a way that works for you!

3.      Pray for me.



Never underestimate the power of prayer.  I can tell you with great certainty that there has not been a single day on the mission field that I have not needed your prayers.  I value your prayers more than I can put into words.

Pray for me through this process.
Pray for my future children.
Pray for God to provide all the funds we need to become a family.


Thank you so much for being a part of this journey.  It takes a village to raise a child – and in this case, it takes a village to bring a child home.

No comments:

Post a Comment